Are pets allowed at the Palace?
- Pets are not permitted in the Palace. Service animals, such as seeing eye dogs, are exempt.
Do I have to take off my shoes?
- We request that visitors either remove their shoes or wear the provided shoe covers.
Can I take pictures?
- Pictures are not permitted inside the Palace.
Do I have to take the tour or can I just walk around?
- Yes, guided tours are the only way to visit the inside of the Palace.
Does anyone live in the Palace?
- A resident monk lives in the Palace.
Is the Palace wheelchair accessible?
- Wheelchair access is located at the back of the building, please note there is a good amount of walking and not all areas are paved.